Hello there!

CmokeMTL

420 Member
Bonjour,

Canadian medical user here, treating generalized anxiety and depression. I also use cannabis for headaches, nausea, insomnia, pain and most of all, because it's one hell of a plant and I have been in love with it for over 10 years now. I have no idea why out of all the passions I have about all the things I do, this one takes the crown. I can't stop thinking about plants. I wish I had chlorophyll and could use the sun for food XD

I am a long time lurker of these forums and finally decided it was time to saddle up. The forums here have provided a wealth of information making my soil grows viable, because up until recently, I would not have dared create a web presence for a scheduled substance that I was not prescribed previously. Also I have been failing massively at soil growing (Please be gentle, I know it's the easiest medium, I'm just not good at watering and when to water my plants manually and only once every few days. I want to water three times per day :)

I work in tech! Linux, Windows, Backups, Networks and the likes, the green keeps me grounded. Because supporting the internet is hard work you need some naturals to go with it or else you'll get lost.

I enjoy reading, studying, identifying wild mushrooms, forests, rivers, trees, fast cars and fancy food.

But enough about me. Soon I will be introducing you all to Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Carter (Pic release date TBD). She's a beautiful GirlScoutCookie who was saved from a failed veg and now provides babers.

Thanks!

Hi cmoke, and welcome to 420. You came to the right place for help. Everyone here will help where they can to get you a successful crop.

Also I have been failing massively at soil growing (Please be gentle, I know it's the easiest medium, I'm just not good at watering and when to water my plants manually and only once every few days. I want to water three times per day :)

If you think watering may be your issue, look in my Signature for a link to The proper way to water your plants. It should help you out.

:goodluck:

Thank you for that guide, I believe I have even been through it once before.

Watering definitely isn't the only issue I've had and probably isn't even the most major of them it is just the one I have had to get used to the most. Like the first time I made an omelette. I couldn't leave the thing alone and ended up with scambled eggs.

Identifying the issues with my plants lead me to redesign my entire setup (The summer heat also lead to that). Having 10 different kinds of plants and herbs to manage indoors was getting hectic in my dual tent setup. I was up-potting something every day. Everything is outdoors and I am only overwintering the herbs. Not the veggies.

My setup was basically plant R&D for a year where I tested out a bunch of different new stuff that hindered my yields (but not the quality, at least) I had never had such a small space for a big light and I could go on about all the mistakes I've made in the passed year. Quite depressing but I learned even more than when everything was tip top.

Safe to say I am going back to Hydro, which I did for <insert my time in prohibition years>. I am going to enjoy less dirt on the floor :) Also enjoy buying less dirt in general.

Once I am satisfied with my little op, I'll get active on that forum :). For now I am getting aquainted with everyone here.

Thanks!

:welcome: Cmoke, looks like you have a great start so I'm gonna kick back and enjoy the ride with ya! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom