Hello to all the woman growers out there!

earlsaburl

I am a noobie grower, and I am female!:yahoo: I am partnered with a couple of male growers (my hubby included). It is very difficult to find forums of discussion around the ethics involved in growing with partners. We are doing well, and are in our fifth week of flowering our ladies. Along the way, I have run into some snags with my male-type counterparts. I have been doing much of the research, and have been right when making certain calls as to when to begin flowering, begin nutes, things of this nature. When my counterparts wanted a second trimming, I advised against it, and the trimming happened anyway. I believe that one plant hermied, and she is now producing little yellow flowers...which means seeds....I do believe. Again, the hermie was not pulled, and she is being allowed to sit in there with all our ladies. I am not a person of conflict, and despise the thought of starting an arguement...but, now I really feel like two of our girls are needing to be prepared for harvest. They think I am being impatient (I've been the one with the patience henceforth). I need some advice! Help!

Welcome friend, i myself grow in the same sort of manor with my wife and household accordingly and decisions made against me always cause problems. my advice Say what problem what they want to do will cause, write it down with the date, and let them do it. when the problem pops up shortly after show them your paper and remind them of the conversation. after this happens a few times they will get the trend that is happening, some times the person who does the research and spends the most time with them really does know what they are talking about.

this may sound a little extreme but in a house full of stoners like i have some time the reminder on paper makes a big difference.

sorry to hear about your problems but on the bright side atleast you will have smoke soon. and if you havn't do research on your drying and curing method

Green

Thanks, Green. Yes, I believe I will start to write things down. I have begun my research on drying and curing, and we all differ on this as well. Lol!

Earlsaburl

Back
Top Bottom