Hello all new here, have lots to learn and lots of questions

micaregiver78

Hello all!!

I am a new grower and I am still learning about everything involved with growing these beautiful plants!! My husband and I are currently growing 4 chemdawg x og kush females. We are at 10th weeks of veg, and this is our very first grow. We germinated from seeds, ended up with one male and 4 females out of 6 seeds. we took 10 clones and have 5 that made it. Currently have 4 girls and 5 clones under 1000 watts hps lights in our basement room that we built just for growing. We moved out male up to our seedling closet so we can flower him and harvest his pollen sacks. In 2007 I feel 6ft from a semi truck and injured my back pretty bad and have attempted lots of other ways to rid the pain but in the process got addicted to oxycotin. I'm glad I was able to get off of them by myself, and found that smoking cannibas rids me of the pain and makes it easier to function in everyday life. We have been taking pics and writing a journal of our first grow, I'm so excited can't wait to flower my beauties!! Thank you to everyone in advance for the advice and tips!! :thanks:

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine micaregiver78! Sorry to hear about your accident, you will find pretty much everyone around here benefits from this magically amazing medicine. MMJ really is a cure, prescription pills are not the answer! I myself went through the same ordeal after a horrible dirtbike accdent, being given all the painkillers under the sky.. They are very addicting and just mask the pain.. in return cause you a lot more trouble.. Growing your own medicine is the only thing we can do in my opinion :thumb: Keep up the great work it sounds like you have everything straightened out! :goodjob:Have you thought about starting a grow journal here to document progress, & also have some members tag along to help along the journey? :peace: , CA215

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine micaregiver78! Sorry to hear about your accident, you will find pretty much everyone around here benefits from this magically amazing medicine. MMJ really is a cure, prescription pills are not the answer! I myself went through the same ordeal after a horrible dirtbike accdent, being given all the painkillers under the sky.. They are very addicting and just mask the pain.. in return cause you a lot more trouble.. Growing your own medicine is the only thing we can do in my opinion :thumb: Keep up the great work it sounds like you have everything straightened out! :goodjob:Have you thought about starting a grow journal here to document progress, & also have some members tag along to help along the journey? :peace: , CA215

I wasn't too sure how to start my grow journal here. I did post what pictures I have taken thus far on here yesterday. I'm trying to take pics every 2 weeks or so. I'm getting very excited for our first harvest and i KNOW I will have lots of questions as far as the best methods on curing the buds. Thank you so much for the warm welcome, it is very appreciated! Looking very forward to expanding my knowledge !!! :yummy: :passitleft:

under my writting here in my "signature" I have a link to my grow. I'm still on my very first grow and am currently harvesting my indoor crops. I can map your way all the way to starting a new thread in the right section of the forum. This link will give you a little basic write up people use to start off their thread, How to Make a Grow Journal. After you copy that you can paste the information on this link Post thread in... which then in return should post the information to the "Journals In Progress", hope those links work. All of us would surely like to see what yall have going on! Keep up the great work :high-five: and again, welcome :Namaste:, -CA215

Back
Top Bottom