hello to all.

milkcrate

i hope this days finds all of you well.
i want to begin by thanking you who host this site and forum for people like myself who seek the knowledge of medical cannabis. i have had Ulcerative Colitis for nearly 23 years but finally lost a battle with it 2 months ago and had to have emergency surgery to remove my bowel and some intestine. There is no cure for ulcerative colitis, they say, but i believe they are wrong and the essential oils of our beloved plant holds the key. i have been lookin into this possibility...

the pain i went through the hours before the emergency surgery cannot be described...if i had to, the only way to give you a visual of what it felt like would have to be to imagine a volcano erupting, every 3 minutes and the lava would be the shooting pain throughout the abdomin...the nurses and doctors said they gave me enough pain meds to put down a large animal, and yet it had no effect on my suffering....i do not want anyone else to have to go through what i went through, so i hope ya join me in my quest to find the most powerful strains to combat this terrible illness.

i currently crossed a Babilonia male (semitalia seeds) with 4 eager females, a BC Sweet God (BC Bud Depot), a Black Domina (sensiseeds), a Chocolope (DNA seeds) and a Jamacain Grape (Green Life \ secret valley seeds). i chose these 4 strains of female because of the resin and tric production, the male is a quick finisher and will also produce massive tric and resin, and the growth is great for SOG, SCROG, LST, and does well in soil and hydro. i have 4 of each new strain currently started, when they go into bigger pots i will update ya on the progress.

keep on keepin on

Love and Happiness
Crate

Re: hello to all...

glad to see you have found a medicine that works for you. You definitely came to the right place, there are a ton of really experienced growers here that can help you out with practically any question you could ever have.

You gonna start a grow journal at all? I'm very interested to see the results of the cross strains.

welcome milkcrate :welcome:

I'm new here too. Your way ahead of me in growing. I have a feeling that I will learn much from you. You will find the people here amazing, helpful and very friendly.:cheer:
I lost my rectum and some of my intestine some years ago. I also had bladder cancer. So far I've beat them both. I look down the road and wonder what's next. Hopefully nothing.;)
I have pain, but nothing like yours.
I will be watching your strains, sounds great
I ramble. Welcome again.:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Back
Top Bottom