3rd year as a grower: Learning a lot! New to site!

Rainman77

420 Member
Hi,
This is my 3rd year of growing my own Cannibas. I live in Vermont and must admit I was Skeptical about any and everything to do with Cannibas before I got started. Now, I love this hobby, and the fringe benefits of course. In Vermont it is legal to grow up to 2 plants per household. The first year I grew a White Widow plan. I did okay, but last year I tried both a White Widow and a Plushberry plant. Much better yield and again learned a lot more than I'd known prior to starting. This year I am growing a Power Plant and another White Widow. White widow is my favorite all around. I use Happy Frog soils and the only additional nutrients I add are bone meal and Epsom salt. I grow outdoors only. I don't have the lighting set-ups and I'm content to wait until the first frost to harvest. I hope to offer something to the site and answer any questions I can, as well as learn from others. Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard @Rainman77

Do you have any images of your current of past grows?

Here is a link for when your ready to start a grow journal.

Also, after you get your post up over 50, you can enter contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome aboard @Rainman77

Do you have any images of your current of past grows?

Here is a link for when your ready to start a grow journal.

Also, after you get your post up over 50, you can enter contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I will post images soon, of both types I'm currently growing. :)

Hi,
This is my 3rd year of growing my own Cannibas. I live in Vermont and must admit I was Skeptical about any and everything to do with Cannibas before I got started. Now, I love this hobby, and the fringe benefits of course. In Vermont it is legal to grow up to 2 plants per household. The first year I grew a White Widow plan. I did okay, but last year I tried both a White Widow and a Plushberry plant. Much better yield and again learned a lot more than I'd known prior to starting. This year I am growing a Power Plant and another White Widow. White widow is my favorite all around. I use Happy Frog soils and the only additional nutrients I add are bone meal and Epsom salt. I grow outdoors only. I don't have the lighting set-ups and I'm content to wait until the first frost to harvest. I hope to offer something to the site and answer any questions I can, as well as learn from others. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom