N.Y.C. Grower comes to town

Dain Bramage

well hello to all,a 23-24 year indoor, outdoor grower and thats not the eazyest thing to do in the city.i am looking to learn as well shair my knowlage i have gained over the years. To day i am growing 10 grate white shark,8 k-train,5 trainwreck,3 white widow,and two white rino all seds are from green house seeds breader arajan and all are feminized the "shark" is in its 5th weak of flowering very sugery with try crome's on the lage fan leaves,oh well im here to help and to get help thanks all:passitleft::thanks:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Maybe you'd like to start a grow journal so we can watch you work through to harvest and smoke report?

Just post a thread in here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine and the rest of us will subscribe and follow your progress

well my next grow i will am flushing one of the grate white sharks today and the other's have about two more weeks* my next grow will be well documented and photoed as i was just given a digitil camera will need help in learning how to post photos .i'm new to a lot of this on computer things so thank you for your all your greatings and friendly vibes your new pal dain bramage

Back
Top Bottom