Hello to Everyone in Palm Springs - Cathedral City Area

RaysDad

:welcome::welcome: I just want to say high from a 52 yr old newly retired on SSI family man,father,husband,small business owner for over 30 years. After limping around for the last ten years repairing pool's after a serious auto accident, I was or I should say am living on a combination of Diluadid 80 mg. a day and 180 mg. of methadone a day just for pain finally just wore myself out. I had never collected either disability or unemployment benefits ever in my life I finally couldn't take it ant more. I got my Social Security benefits after my first try. I had no problems with my physical exam at all. The doctor asked me why I waited so long to apply for it,and I told him I felt guilty living off the govt.. Well I just got my first check in yesterday and it feel's good. Now with a little help of some kind I can relax and hopefully heal up some before I get to old to enjoy life. I'm planning on fishing and hunting like I used to before my accident. Keep on toking for the pain RD> :thanks::thanks::yummy::yummy:

Re: Hello to everyone in palm springs_cathedral city area

Thanks for joining us here today at 420. :welcome:
Family Man, Husband it is now time for you to enjoy. :welldone:
Fishing and Hunting is a great start. :ganjamon:
Please keep in touch and let 420 know how you/things are doing.
Have you considered growing your own Meds? :yummy:
420 can help.
Hope to see you around the forums.
Take it easy, it is your turn. :yahoo:

Hi Raysdad, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Big pharma and their poisons, well I don't want to get started.
Warning, growing cannabis is addictive, and very rewarding. :grinjoint:
Don't be shy here, I hope to see you in the forums.
:peace:

Hi Raysdad, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Big pharma and their poisons, well I don't want to get started.
Warning, growing cannabis is addictive, and very rewarding. :grinjoint:
Don't be shy here, I hope to see you in the forums.
:peace:

:thanks::thanks: I know about big pharma and their poisons. I've been addicted to painkillers for ten yrs, now. Demerol, Fentynal, Lorcets,Vicodan,percocets,ultram,morphine, oxycontin,oxymorphone,zanaflex,valium and methadone and dilaudid both liquid and oral 8mg. 16 a day. I moved into a new house and I am starting to grow five plants in the back yard three G-13 plants and two Vanilla Kush plants all female seeds from Barney's. :yummy::yummy:: I hope they grow well.:thanks::thanks: rsysdad:woohoo::woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom