Hello everyone

sinsemilla savant

new grower here who finally got myself to actually make an account after stalking the forums, ended up here after getting into growing by not really knowing where to find it or trusting stuff that's out there and saw the benefits in growing it myself and now I'm addicted to growing being only half way through my first grow, I'm hoping to gain knowledge from everyone here and hopefully add my own too from learning how to wing it on my grow

:welcome:to the forum @sinsemilla savant :passitleft:

new grower here who finally got myself to actually make an account after stalking the forums, ended up here after getting into growing by not really knowing where to find it or trusting stuff that's out there and saw the benefits in growing it myself and now I'm addicted to growing being only half way through my first grow, I'm hoping to gain knowledge from everyone here and hopefully add my own too from learning how to wing it on my grow
No one here will steer you wrong :thumb: ...but there will be about a thousand different opinions :rofl::rofl:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @sinsemilla savant

You never mentioned what type of growing you enjoy; soil or water?
We also enjoy looking at images if you have any you would like to share.

If you are already in a grow, start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome sinsemilla savant to 420 Magazine
Any pics of the grow ? Soil or hydro ?
Have you checked out ours and now your sponsors. Sponsors have prizes for the 420 contest .
I'm currently running a soilless grow with coco coir and 20% perlite, she's growing pretty good being half way to 3 weeks in flower
25E733D7-C580-468F-8A46-869582CB31EE.jpeg
26AEBDAA-0AA1-4495-B3C4-3763040B540D.jpeg

Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom