Hello everyone!

clint902

I'm Larry and live in Rhode Island. I have a central disk lesion L5-S1 from a work related accident. A few years ago I started having tremors which couldn't be diagnosed, just nerves I guess. I decided to go back to smoking pot and was quite surprised at the relief I felt. I've also been plagued with gastro-ingestional problems since back in the 80s but I don't get tremors much anymore, getting pain relief and stomach problems have eased a lot. I also feel less stressed and little things don't bother me like they used to.
I talked to my doctor about giving me a license and he laughed in my face. I'll have to keep searching.

Wonderful lil plant ain't she?
Welcome to the 420 mag family. If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
Or... dive right in and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Clint,

Thanks for joining and sharing your background. Best of luck finding a real 'Doc with an open mind to treatment options. I never cease to be amazed at the range and breadth of medical issues the Herb can address! Welcome!

Most of my problems such as my high blood pressure I attribute to stress and anxiety and thc has anti inflammatory properties to it. I'm still taking my blood pressure meds but check my bp every day and it's been unusually stable which is great. I blame stress and anxiety for my high bp because when I'm calm, it goes down. I think big pharmaceuticals have a lot to lose and have a lot of pull in the political arena so maybe that's why marijuana isn't legal yet.

Back
Top Bottom