Hey Everyone

LittleDynamo

Northern Cali here and I am looking for friends to help me find new ways to help deal with my medical need for Marijuanna. I have really bad neuropathy in my feet and neck spasms due to binding nerves in my neck. Doctors miss diagnosed me with Bells Palsy instead of compressed nerves from my back and have made a real mess of things. Today I threw out the chemicals and started natural :bong:

High from northern cali and welcome to the 420 community. I am sorry to hear about your health situations, but you have come to the right place to be informed. Marijuana can and will help you with your conditions. There is a lot of information here, and a quick search found somewhere for you to begin.

420 Magazine - Search Results

Use the search button to type in any word and you will find tons of info on the subject.
Best wishes and I hope you will post more, tell us whats on your mind, and let us know how things are going.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

Welcome to the communty, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Im glad to here your no longer taking prescribed meds...MMJ is all you need to be pain free and happy with life. Dont let anyone tell you different.

Welcome aboard! Because of my cerebral palsy, I know all about the pain of tight muscles. Good weed helps to relieve the pain of my muscle spasms more than anything else. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom