hey everyone/my story

pheenix775

Hello to everyone on the site I've been on for a few months but never introduced myself, well here goes. I've been a recreational user for a few years and it was only last February that I discovered the wonders of marijuana as a medicinal agent. I went into hospital on Valentine's day because of a significant lump on my neck that was making it very difficult to breathe (the doctors say it was like breathing through a pinched straw) and it was later determined that this lump was a tumor that was surrounding my esophagous(sp?) and I was then diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which is for those of you who don't know cancer of the lymphnodes. I started chemotherapy a few days later. I was given pills to help with the nausea but they did the complete opposite they made me vomit after taking them, and i found that the only thing that made me want to eat at all or just to make my stomach settle was marijuana:rollit:. I'm done with chemotherapy now and have just started radiation on my chest and throat, bongs and joints and anything else is starting to really irritate my throat so i figured the best route to go would be to buy a vaporizer. So i bought one last night for $40 off of a buddy of mine, I have no clue why I didn't buy one or at least try one sooner. It's one of the box style whip vapes with a digital temp. reading. I'll post pics when i find my usb cable, it's in a box somewhere we recently moved. I can't believe how smooth it is or how high I get off of it, smoked some NY sour diesel last night out of it:thedoubletake: absolutely amazing!

Thanks a bunch for all the info and amazing things I've found on the site keep up the amazing work:clap::clap::adore::adore:

Thanks for sharing your story, welcome to the 420 community.

I wish you the best and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace:rollit:

Welcome man. Glad to hear how MJ has influenced and helped your life!

Back
Top Bottom