Hello To Everyone

thegwdistillery

420 Member
A couple of months ago my daughter mentioned to be she found a great way to control her debilitating scoliosis. For a number of years she was taking schedule 2 narcotics to control the pain associated with scoliosis. She was introduced to CBD Oil in the form of vaping. Since then my journey has been to learn all I can about CBD. I am so amazed with CBD. I now even have a better way to control the arthritis in some of my joints. Just some of my back story for everyone.

A couple of months ago my daughter mentioned to be she found a great way to control her debilitating scoliosis. For a number of years she was taking schedule 2 narcotics to control the pain associated with scoliosis. She was introduced to CBD Oil in the form of vaping. Since then my journey has been to learn all I can about CBD. I am so amazed with CBD. I now even have a better way to control the arthritis in some of my joints. Just some of my back story for everyone.
Welcome!. I self medicate to help with ptsd and the rest lol. You are in good hands here :)

Welcome @thegwdistillery ! Glad to have you here at 420mag! One of the members I have had the pleasure of learning from on here is @SweetSue . She has learned a lot and taught so much to so many regarding the medicinal side of cannabis. Check out some of her journals and you won’t be sorry. In addition to her there are other you will meet in her threads who will have much knowledge to offer you. I’m sure it will become one of your favorite stops here at 420mag.

Well... that caught my attention. Thank you Magoo. :hug:

:welcome: to our digital neighborhood thegwdistillery. Interesting name. :battingeyelashes: Someday maybe you’ll share the origin story. Lol!

I’m very interested in CBD as well, so it was delightful to hear both you and your daughter have had success with it in the treatment of scoliosis and arthritis. I don’t believe we’ve come across a scoliosis case yet.

Would you be willing to share the particulars of how you’ve both been using CBD? Things like doses, number of doses per day, methods of administration - all those geeky things that make my heart beat faster. :love:

The more we share the deeper our community understanding of the power of cannabis. Up until recently we weren’t certain CBD was as good for pain as THC. Now we know that for many the answer may be start with high CBD and micro dose THC at 5mg or less for relief.

So yes, I’m very interested in the regimens you and your daughter have created for yourselves. :battingeyelashes:

Do you grow? Where do you procure the CBD, and what kind of CBD product are you using?

As you can see, I’ve a curious nature. :battingeyelashes: Hopefully we can find a way to put our heads together and learn more together than we can alone. I have a number of threads that you might find helpful, but at the moment the one in CBD is still in research stage.

Maybe you’ll inspire me to get it on a front burner.

So....aside from this quest to learn all you can about CBD, is there any other way we can assist you?

Have you checked out the information on Project CBD’s site? That’s really the definitive source on the subject, to my understanding.

Back
Top Bottom