New grower here

papij

420 Member
Hello everyone, my wife has arthritis in her hands and is taking CBD oil (but it is very expensive when you are retired) that Dr recommended and she feels much better and does not take any more pain pills and a few weeks ago I found this place and I registered but I had not introduced myself I was only reading many posts to learn since I put 4 plants to make my own oil ... so greetings to all

Welcome to yourself and wife, happy growing any questions you have don't hesitate to post as there's always somebody to answer

Hello everyone, my wife has arthritis in her hands and is taking CBD oil (but it is very expensive when you are retired) that Dr recommended and she feels much better and does not take any more pain pills and a few weeks ago I found this place and I registered but I had not introduced myself I was only reading many posts to learn since I put 4 plants to make my own oil ... so greetings to all

Welcome to 420mag

This place as many very helpful people loaded with information.

You must be in Canada since you mentioned you started 4 plants.

Tell us about your grow and we can help keep you on track and grow some great medication.

Welcome to the community. Think about starting a journal so we all can help you produce the medicine for you and your wife.

There are some great people here that already producing CBD oil and are willing to help i am sure.

Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom