Hello

asgkjnvasdlp

Hello everyone,

I've been using this site for long enough now for it to be sensible I actually make an account, especially since I'm in the process of growing my first ever plant and this forum has guided me to where I am currently,

So thanks to everyone who's posted and such, hope to learn a lot more

Everyone :welcome: asgkjnvasdlp to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Growing is fun. Most of us find it relaxing and enjoyable. I am sure that you probably have looked around the site. Here in New Member Start Links are a number of very good links to things that may be of interest to you. Also Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look things up that you may wonder about or to ask questions. We want to inform the world about the benefits of cannabis and hemp. It would be very nice if you would create a journal so we may watch your plants and offer any advice that we feel will help you to become successful in your endeavors. Have fun and stay green. :Namaste:

:welcome: asgkjnvasdlp :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn,

share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I love to help a first timer! come by and ask me a question, anything :thumb:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom