hello

aimee

Hi all, I live in Alaska where pot plants are legal 2 per person height restriction applies, but if you are just a normal adult smoker and you do it at home, well we have a place here for you. I am opening up my smoke shop here soon, and hopefully I can encourage people to responsibly smoke pot and not have to carry it on them while teaching them how to grow pot at their house. Looking forward to any tips or sites where I can continue to expand my horizons, such as wholesale pipes and such and any helpful sites that will help me in my venture as a business owner.:yummy:

Hi all, I live in Alaska where pot plants are legal 2 per person height restriction applies

welcome :welcome:

huh? anyone can have 2 plants in alaska? no questions, no law enforcment, no doctors recomendation,
what height restriction?

indica's grow good in alaska :cheesygrinsmiley:

its true you can have 2 pot plants for each adult person in the home. they cant be taller than 3 feet. now the way it works here is that you cant sell it or anything associated with sharing. you grow it, you keep it within your house and you enjoy the freedom of knowing that you can freely grow and smoke. I have 2 beautiful plants growing now. A state patrol guy who wishes he could do something to me, explained to me that i couldnt have it, hopeing that i didnt know my rights, then when i told him to get off my property and preceeded to light up a joint, he sneered and left. you can have up to 1 ounce on your persons anything over 1 ounce is a small fine and mabe some jail time depending on where you live at in alaska, generally they dont put anyone in jail, they just make you pay a 35 dollar fine. its nice not being chased down and made to be a villian because pot makes me creative, and mellow, a far cry from my stressful life of being normal. :smokin:

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Enjoy your exploration of the site ;)

Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution’s right to privacy (See Ravin v. Alaska). Possession of 25 or more marijuana plants is “Misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree” and is punishable by a fine of up to $50,000 or five years in prison. Alaska - NORML

haha not too bad, if the only restriction is height you should look into topping the plant, scrogging, etc for a large yield

Back
Top Bottom