Help 1st time grower - all info inside

I looked up what you said and it may be a NPK def, ill make sure to feed them good next watering.
Pests i didnt see so far, any advise on how to spot them? i got a glue trap at the top of the tent, so far nothing.

PS
Is it Ok to go to 1/2 strenght feeding now or is it too soon? i dont want to burn them because Lisa seems well fed so far and im afraid my diagnosys may be wrong and i may over feed them.

Probably best not to change anything until you figure out what's up with leaf. You find pests by hand examining your plant regularly.

It might be best to start a new thread over the subject of those leaves. Give it an appropriate title like -please help diagnose deficiency or something or other- and put in some good pictures which are not taken under the light. Make sure to include all your information like temperature, growing medium, lights, distance from lights, pH and whatever else. There are lots of people on the forum who are really good at diagnosing these things

What he said :grinjoint:

Hi again, a new thread is up you are welcome to share your knowlage there:
Help: Plants look sick, diagnosis needed

BTW how can i make a jurnal of this thread, i see i uploaded almoast every major step i did and i intend to follow through and share my joys of growing with you guys so i think a jurnal would be best, can anyone from the managment maybe move it for the jurnal section and ill edit it further?

Back
Top Bottom