HELP all three plants

Growin420

ok i have 3 plants dont know sex yet they are in the 5th day of flowering and all have good thick healthy stems but all 3 plants leaves are curling turning brown and yellow. i water every day (every other day with fert) i used alaska start up for fert and am using alaska morbloom now for flowering. i have a 4 foot 2 bulb flour. mylar all around grow room. i have one plant in a 5 gallon bucket and 2 in like 3 1/2 gallon pots.i use sta green soil. i have a fan on them at all times also. If anyone knows what is wrong or how to fix it id appreciate it.

3plants1.JPG

3plants2.JPG

3plants3.JPG

3plants4.JPG

3plants5.JPG

3plants6.JPG

3plants7.JPG

:smokin: :grinjoint:

thanks

YA I THOUGHT MABY I WAS WATERING TOO MUCH OR I WAS OVER FERTING THEM.

Ok I will try lol I am not a expert...!
Top pic stop everything water and fert go to watering 1 or 2 times a week but stop watering for 1 week....

Number 5 pic down the line green and its cut you know the pic now lol ok fill the thing up with drit all the way and go to just watering 1 or 2 times a week stop watering 1 week or around there...

White 5gl bucket same as above fill with drit it can't get the right light so far down in the bucket take the plant out of bucket and fill it then re-plant it...
Its easy but a real bitch if its your first time once you do it its easy after you do all that filling drit and all that shit lol then flush all 3 plants with just water and flush them good then stoping watering for close to 1 week then only water 1 or 2 times a week...
Fret only once a month you are over ferting bad with alaska start up for fert and alaska morbloom now for flowering way too much bro....

when you do all that shit pm and I will help you more if you want...

MV...

ALRIGHT COOL MAN ILL DO ALLT HAT AND PM YOU TO TELL YOU HOW IT WENT. I HAVE TRANSPLANTED ABOUT 3 TIMES SO IT SHOULDNT BE TOO HARD.

THANKS MV :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom