Help! Clones are droopy but water levels are ok

MaGoo25

Hello everyone! I could use some help!

So i started my first grow in Canna CoCo awhile ago with some seedlings. Using a P600 platinum led (800W) grow light
420-magazine-mobile1030827975.jpg

I'm also using the canna coco nutes with a organic Cal mag

So I'm pretty sure my light is way too powerful and I screwed myself and stressed my seedlings out but they have come back
420-magazine-mobile798801901.jpg

So I thought maybe if I went and bought some clones I'd be ok putting them under my light with my full nutes schedule. Now they look like this after 5-6 days
420-magazine-mobile416518094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile34725655.jpg

I think it might be cause my light is too powerful? But my plants aren't yellow and and crispy. Too much water? Iv let them dry completely out and still no signs of improvement. So today I have taken them out of the P600 platinum and set them by the window.

Any help would be appreciated! Sorry if this isn't the best post!

Don't think the light is the problem got some of the same brand and no problems.
That said I don't see to much problem.
Water less with 1/2 strength nutes + cal-mag and give it some time.
If you drive them around they can be upset for a week.

Don't let them dry out complete in coco.

P 600 is a 200x 3W light that uses 370W on full and 185W at veg.
For fresh clones I put them 2 foot away at veg settings.

So do you have them in any kind of humidity dome or tent? I had this same problem when I was learning to clone. I found out I needed humidity to help the plant go into rooting mode. When planting clones use a root hormone to stimulate root growth. I plant mine in the same mix as my other plants. I place in a humidity tent for about a week or so depending on the clone. I vent the tent once or twice a day and I spray it with Phd water wonce a day. Mine do fine now.

Back
Top Bottom