Medium - Grodan Rockwool
PPM - 630 (PPM 500) or 1.2
PH - 5.9
RH - 50% to 65%
Room Temperature -75 to 83
Solution Temperature -71 to 74
Room Square Footage - 10
Pests - None Known

This is my first grow and seedlings are a bit droopy during light time (they bounce back perky during dark time). I try adjusting spraying time, varying ph level,. . . . but none worked. It doesn't seem so bad but I wonder why it is happening.
IMG_5935.jpg
IMG_5938.jpg

I also have two seedlings with helmet heads. I treated them right away but they got stunted with leaves developing quite strange.
IMG_5936.jpgIMG_5937.jpg
Can anyone give me some suggestion of what might be going on?

It looks like a lack of water. The root system may not be developed enough below the rockwool. Try watering them from the top a few times per day, or install a slow dripper to the top of the rockwool.

Most growth and demand for water occurs during daylight. At night when your plants recover, the roots may be developed enough to replenish the plant.

It looks like a lack of water. The root system may not be developed enough below the rockwool. Try watering them from the top a few times per day, or install a slow dripper to the top of the rockwool.

Most growth and demand for water occurs during daylight. At night when your plants recover, the roots may be developed enough to replenish the plant.

Seems like you are right. I increased the watering frequency and also cranked up the light. They responded well.

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom