Grow Stage - Flowering- Week 1
Setup - Low Pressure Aeroponic
Light QB 288x2
Light cycle: 20-4
Light distance to canopy: roughly 18"
Nutrients - Canna Aqua
Medium - No medium
EC: 1.8 (hard water w ec 0.4)
Nutrient: Canna Aqua w Cal Mag added at 0.5 ml per litre)
PH - 5.8
RH - 70% to 80%
Room Temperature -75 to 83
Solution Temperature -65 to 68
Room Square Footage - 10
Pests - None Known
So (most) of my plants are in flowering stage now. But I notice that leaves from the top are droopy at the end of light cycle but they bounce back after the dark cycle plus 1 or 2 hours. The transpiration rate is heightened to the point of almost unbearable, roots are sucking up literally almost half the 20 litres nutrient tank everyday ( ph goes up a little bit, ec goes down a little bit). Root system are healthy and I can't detect any deficiency.

I don't think that it is serious but anybody might has any idea how is it happenning?

I may be totally wrong, but here is my guess.
Your air may be saturated with water. Might try bringing the humidity down some. The second thing I would look at would be making sure you are exchanging the air every minute. I would turn the speed up on a 6” can fan to make sure they are getting enough co2

I may be totally wrong, but here is my guess.
Your air may be saturated with water. Might try bringing the humidity down some. The second thing I would look at would be making sure you are exchanging the air every minute. I would turn the speed up on a 6” can fan to make sure they are getting enough co2

I have dehumidifier and fan running almost all day but it doesn't seem to help. Outside RH is roughly 60% so I guess it is a reason too.

. . . And they bounce up again like this everyday. I guess it is pretty much related to the light cycle after all

Hi All,
I have the same problem. Also have an all in one ac/heater/dehumidifier for my 2 x 4 tent. I'm growing in FxFrm soil
3 fans always on, in-line filter to max.
Some posts I've read were adamantly sure it was under watering. Since then I paid close attention to watering. I did not change the 73° watering frequency or light nutrients, ph 6.90. (Fx Frm). And still they doop.
They are fine and now in the flowering stages. (3-Purple Punch, 2-Blue Dream). After 3 weeks in tent, 1-BD and 1-PP set outdoors.
Still looking for answers, not panicking since this is my 2nd grow and I believe I'm doing much better on this one.
They are all 7 weeks now.

20230524_065505.jpg

20230524_071014.jpg

20230524_070924.jpg

Hi All,
I have the same problem. Also have an all in one ac/heater/dehumidifier for my 2 x 4 tent. I'm growing in FxFrm soil
3 fans always on, in-line filter to max.
Some posts I've read were adamantly sure it was under watering. Since then I paid close attention to watering. I did not change the 73° watering frequency or light nutrients, ph 6.90. (Fx Frm). And still they doop.
They are fine and now in the flowering stages. (3-Purple Punch, 2-Blue Dream). After 3 weeks in tent, 1-BD and 1-PP set outdoors.
Still looking for answers, not panicking since this is my 2nd grow and I believe I'm doing much better on this one.
They are all 7 weeks now.

20230524_065505.jpg

20230524_071014.jpg

20230524_070924.jpg

day end droop is normal in most plants if they get enough DLI. they literally have had enough and are retiring for the day, regardless of what the light is doing.

Thank you, that is what I've read that is a common answer.

Back
Top Bottom