Help diagnosing leaves

Darknesh

I'm guessing it might be too much nitrogen? I water them about every 2 days with a 1 litre cup of water and 3 drops of Shultz orchid nutrients (15-5-5). If that's the problem should I just lower the amount of drops off watering? I skipped using it for this watering.
420-magazine-mobile872614884.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1228232345.jpg

420-magazine-mobile129358021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1118222628.jpg

Couple of things. First off how often are you watering? Second, what's the soil? Third, whats your light source? The leaves look super deep green, so nitrogen is OK, but could use a bit more light. My uneducated assumption is a CalMag deficiency. .

420-magazine-mobile1190622264.jpg

The light is a mars hydro 300, and I'm needing to re pot them in a bigger one because I want to start flowering it but I'm be in forced to wait.
The watering is about every second day.
The soil is miracle gro and the light is set to turn off at 2am and on at 8am.

100%. Repot her and use a good quality non additive soil to do so. It's guaranteed a mixture of the "hot" soil and over watering. IMO, I'd repot with promix HP into minimum 2-3 gallon and watch her explode. She'll definitely thank you for the repot. Stop using the orchid food too, super high nitrogen. Buy proper hydroponic nutrients and your plant will thank you. Don't be afraid to hide the Cal Mag throughout your grow, no issues with having extra minerals in the soil.

I can't really afford all the stuff for the best possible grow and I want to keep them short for my closet, cant find all the good stuff locally here and it's too expensive for my budget to keep ordering online. Would a 1.5 gallon pot not be big enough? I also found 2 outside of those would work instead. Idk where I would find some sort of calmag around where I live or what form it comes it or brands

420-magazine-mobile1076894302.jpg

Dolomite or dolomite lime is the same as CalMag. Just a pinch every 1/2 gallon or so. That 1.5 would do.....but don't add any more nutrients if you have to continue with the MG soil.

Back
Top Bottom