Help! Don't want to loose this one

PR420

Hi fellows, I'm just a simple hobby grower and started this plant indoor, move it outdoor when started to flower, add some Walmart/homedepot fertilizer and the leaf started to curl up and dry.... Yesterday a storm here in Mexico took the dry leaf out and here are the pics.. This is a haze strain I bring in my pocket from PR my home cuntry... Help please, I have grow several, but first time outdoor

Ok need to know how to upload from iPhone but going to post soon

Re: Help!!! Don't want to loose this one

photo-229.JPG
photo-169.JPG

Too much ferilizers. Flush with plain good water for 2 weeks and cut ferts to evry 3 weeks at half strength. Just my opinion. Good luck, and water every other day if really hot and the soil is dry. Watch the heat, move to shade or give shade if temp. is over 90 degrees in sun. Summer is a bitch on plants with no shade. Aloha

]Too much ferilizers. Flush with plain good water for 2 weeks and cut ferts to evry 3 weeks at half strength. Just my opinion. Good luck, and water every other day if really hot and the soil is dry. Watch the heat, move to shade or give shade if temp. is over 90 degrees in sun. Summer is a bitch on plants with no shade. Aloha

It might be sun burn too, infact its more likely then nute burn given your recent activity.

When you take a plant from indoors and put it outdoors in the summer time when both the temps and the sun is most powerful it burns the plant. Just like people plants have light tolerances and just like people they can build up more and more. But what you did is the equivalent of taking a pasty white guy and tossing him outdoors in the sun for 15 hours a day every day. Your baby got a sunburn.

Its fine though and it will recover. First things first find a place where the plant would only get 2-3 hours of direct sunlight and put it there. Also clip off all the dry dead leaves as best you can. Then slowly inch your plant into a little more sun every day or every other day, until it is eventually in full sun. If it burns again put it back to get less sunlight.

Remember though some strains just can not handle that much sun. I have one strain growing that gets burnt if it gets more then 4 hours direct light. So I just keep it under a tree constantly.

Back
Top Bottom