Lot of trichomes but no THC help

Dabdura

Hi all i'm new

I have question, i'm growing outdoors without fertilizers just water, I grew last year like this and it was great, very strong high.

Well I had to rip off one branch cuz it was visible from outside. I dried and smoked but no effect just nothing no high But Buds have lot of trichomes and are very sticky. Is there anything I can do??? Help please

Here's the pics:

14092009507.jpg

14092009508.jpg

14092009509.jpg

im no scientist but it looks like you have a mutant plant on your hands. the growth pattern is pretty strange, now this is just a guess but the mutation that cause the odd growth could also be responsible for the low THC content.
that or its taking its sweet time to mature

Those are very young and thin buds. The Calyx are way small still. I suspect you have a strain that produces alot of trichs, so you're seeing alot of them early on.
Have you grown this strain before? Know anything about it? I'm currently growing an Ice strain that's a heavy trich producer and has shown lots of "sugar" so far, but is far from harvesting.
Each strain is different and will present differently.

Cheers!

It could be number of things,but this is why you should always check your plants for potency by plucking the occasional leaves for tasting. An outdoor plant that has gone a three weeks to a month outdoors,male or female will have enough THC in the leaves to get you high from the middle of the plant up.

This what I hate about today's designer strains. So many variants have been crossed over the years,you never know what you'll get popping up on a grow.

Always taste during the growing season and chop those impotent plants.

Back
Top Bottom