Help! Drug screen Monday

mobrules1

I was laid off from my job January 31. I was an every evening smoker...but only a few hits a day. A small joint lasts me an average of 4 days.
I quit smoking completely on February 12 and broke over on April 20. Nothing in almost 10 weeks. Then from 4/20 until 5/4 I smoked 2 small joints.. A few hits every evening.
I got called back today..to take a urinalysis Monday. I am 6'2" 220 l s.
How worried should I be? Thanks a million.

Re: Help!!! Drug screen Monday

I just tried this stuff called Puriclean Instant Complete Body Cleanser. The one I got was for people under 140 lbs. but they have one for larger people. I drank it today all at once and followed it with 32 oz of water over a period of 1 1/2 hours. 2 hours after drinking the Puriclean I tested myself with a 1 panel test I bought on Amazon and tested negative. The Puriclean I bought at a local smoke shop. I was still pretty nervous but when I got to the drug screening and after testing they told me the test was negative even showed me the test results.

If you use this method you should pee at least 4 times before testing and do not use any nicotine products or eat any junk food afterwards. It is fully effective after 2 hours, I was not tested at the clinic until 3 hours later, and was told it lasts 5-7 hours.

Sounds like you need to sub with either someone clean urine or synthetic urine. You'r local smoke shops should carry some synthetic urine. Easy to use just practice a little keeping the heat in range.

Back
Top Bottom