Help, Few Seeds on female

Djaki

I had a male plant right next to female (outdoors). I'm sure I took out male one before pollen sacks opened. I've noticed two or three seeds developing on one branch. My question is; If one or two female flowers got pollinated, will the rest of female branches produce seeds or just pollinated ones? I thought that it could be stress but female does not show any male flowers so I think it's not a hermafrodite. BTW I took out those few seeds, should I leave them to develop or not (If I find more of them)

way i look at it if your females been pollenated and producing seeds. just less money you'll have to spend next season. hopefully crossed the pros of both to give you some nice geno's

Good call on removing the male. Some pollen pods have busted open and unfortunately pollinated a few bud sites. There may be more, just have to look carefully. Seed only come from the calxy that got pollinated, not the entire plant, unless the male is left there to pollinate throughout the bloom cycle.

stankeystank is right. Keep some seeds so the next season you don't have to buy.

Back
Top Bottom