Help! First indoor grow

Claynz

420 Member
Hi everyone.

This is my first grow, i've read a lot but I have no experience at all. I think there is something wrong with these 3 plants.

I have a 2x4 tent, with a SP200 from mars hydro, a fan and a carbon filter exhaustor.

They have now 12 days from soil after germination In towels. They were watered 4 times with about 150ml Every 3 days. The last one was 0.5l each.

The light was at 60 cm in the first 2 days, then I Thought it was Too much because they were not growing tall. and been changing from 85 to 70 cm. They seem curling up the leaves up in edge. The ph of water was always between 6,2 and 6,6. What You guys think and What to do? Maybe nitrogen or ph issues? Or magnesium?

I appreciate every help.

Thanks and best regards

Auto Blueberry

Auto Afghan Mass XXL

Auto New York Diesel

Grow tent 2x4

To me they look fine....these are early days and they are still stretching out. I wouldn't sweat it :)

They don't show a lot of topside (leaf) growth in the first 2 weeks because they are getting their roots going....you can bring the light closer...if you see burning on the leaves, then just raise it...but for now they'll want/use the light.

Big pots like that, for this stage of growth, will only need to get watered once a week (but well soaked).

Back
Top Bottom