Help First time edges of leaves turning yellow and curl

brodan728

im a 20 day old seedlings, growning hydorpinic untile yesterday all had two leaves and they are turn yellow and curling they look like they are just gonna curl up and DIE !!!

Help I'm DIEING

Like I said I'm a first timer and I'm growing hydroponics. I've got a 4' x 4' x 4' square walls just cut two sheets of plywood lined with mylar. The set has come with a 5 gallon tube with 4 holes cut in the top baisikly got the size of pop cans and has 4 holders fof each plant. I have a 150 watts Hps pro high pressure sodioum grow bulb. I keep the ph level the whole time tempermature is keeped from 75 to 85 dregrees. I germinated them in their square and kept in a small cool place and i waited untill they were to they 2 inches tall and had it's top two green leaves so I put the cubes in their eah holder and the hydroton pebbles. It has been 20 day old sees as one plant stood straighe up and bright groon leaves but over the last week 3 of them first they would turn yellow and slowly welted but one stayed and in a cople of days later it got it's second teir of leaves but then all of a suddend his leaves are turning yellow and curling one day and the next it's whole head has curled and slumped over What the hell did I Did'nt do? I told you earleyer about what kinda way my set-up is. I'v keeped my light I keeped it 3 feet abouve the plant run 24/7 The kit also came with two paks of nutriants they are blue crystals one said one for vegge and the other said for blooming stage. Well that pretty muctch says about for my spacific set-up I am running.
Lighting :3 feet abouve the plants running 24/7 Is that rigt or wrong?
PH: level kepet 6.0
Neurtiants: I have no idea what I should or should'nt use or not use and I'm shur they'r supposed to gees feed as seedlings becauese thats what I'm preety sure thats what mine died of .

Back
Top Bottom