Help? First timer with yellowing on a leaf and possibly other issues

shadowchaos19

Hi I'm in week two and and a half and from placing the germinated seed in my medium which is mother earth terracraft. Using a mars hydro 2000w and have been seeing so many different things opposed to height and dimming. I have it almost completely dimmed at about 80% 32 inches from the seedlings.

I do realize I was overwatering a bit at the start and it was stunting growth for a while but my issue is here where my leaves are were starting to become dryer and crispy so I lowered the brightness of the light a bit

Can anyone identify why my leave is starting to turn yellow ? And possibly any other things that may be wrong with my plants.

20210513_145014.jpg

20210513_144959.jpg

20210511_170756.jpg

Hi Shadowchaos19
That coarse medium is not ideal for seedlings, but as the roots have developed it has started growing a bit better
In pic 1 the claws are pointing up - raise the humidity, turn the fan away slightly or both
You will need to add some organic nutes to the water too, as instructed on Terracraft's website
"Mother Earth LiquiCraft Grow and Mother Earth LiquiCraft Bloom liquid plant fertilizers work great paired with our potting soils" Worm castings are particularly rich in N but not much else
Good luck

Hey Shadow,

Welcome to forums at 420. That soil has a lot of mulch or wood products in it. Wood sucks up nitrogen to aid in decomposition, but that reduces the nitrogen available to the plant.

Top 3 things for growing superior dank.... 1st is great genetics, 2nd is great lighting, 3rd is great environment.

To that environment part - What are your highs & lows? Highest temp & lowest temp, highest rh & lowest rh.... I think I see 76 on the hygrometer but the rest is out of frame in the pics.

Where is your tent located? garage, first floor, attic, basement, etc

What kind of floor surface is under the tent? If it’s tile or concrete that can create big problems for your plants.

Are you growing photoperiods or autoflowers??

awaiting your answers but more will jump in soon

Hey Shadow,

Welcome to forums at 420. That soil has a lot of mulch or wood products in it. Wood sucks up nitrogen to aid in decomposition, but that reduces the nitrogen available to the plant.

Top 3 things for growing superior dank.... 1st is great genetics, 2nd is great lighting, 3rd is great environment.

To that environment part - What are your highs & lows? Highest temp & lowest temp, highest rh & lowest rh.... I think I see 76 on the hygrometer but the rest is out of frame in the pics.

Where is your tent located? garage, first floor, attic, basement, etc

What kind of floor surface is under the tent? If it’s tile or concrete that can create big problems for your plants.

Are you growing photoperiods or autoflowers??

awaiting your answers but more will jump in soon
Tent is located in my spare room. I got my seeds from 420 they are photperiod feminized . Its a hardwood floor underneath my tent I keep it about 65-70 humidity and about 72-75 consistently in temp

Back
Top Bottom