Leaf issues, help

Timhomegrow

Soil grow, 1000w led (220 wall), 3x3x6 tent. Autos. Floronova nutes. Temp 75 humidity 46-51

2 of 3 plants started getting dark and shiny leaves and hooked on the tips. 3rd was fine. Thought nitrogen toxicity so water only for 3 feedings. Definitely improved but the largest one starting yellow spots on leaves (may be bright green I'm color blind ha) So I resumed feeding nutes at half strength yesterday.
3rd plant went normal feeding schedule but reduced nutes a bit just in case. Well now the third plant is starting to do what the others did earlier, getting dark and shiny on the edges near the tip.

What's up? Could it be from my fan?

Also noticed a small flying bug of some sort so I put up fly tape in the tent. Anything else?

Sorry first timer and I suck at this ha

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_190556.jpg
    IMG_20200608_190556.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200608_190845.jpg
    IMG_20200608_190845.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20200608_191109.jpg
    IMG_20200608_191109.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 63
Each plant is different so you need to plan accordingly. Not to say you shouldn't just mix up your feed and go, but as the plants needs change, you as a grower need to adapt, and make those subtle adjustments. Nothing wrong with flushing the plant to clear build up of nutes and salts in the soil or medium but you can't starve the plant either.

Ok, so don't starve your plants, when you flush, then flush. Wait a day or so then start to feed again. I like the 1/4 to 1/2 schedule to make sure the plant is recuperating. Not sure what bugs you got, but those shiny leaves could be sap from bugs living under the leaves and biting into them to eat. You'll want to know whose sleeping with your lovely green ladies. And the fly tape may be a good start but you need to identify and eliminate the bugs.

Overall I think your plants look good maybe a bit over watered that causes the leaves to look sad as well. Mine usually only look like that after a big helping of food and water.

Looks like you're doing great!

Back
Top Bottom