What's up with leaves?

Timhomegrow

Some of my leaves on two plants are hooked down and very dark in color, looking almost burnt.

Soil grow, autos, 220 watt LED about 12-14" above plant.

I had a heat issue for two days until I relocated the tent but seems the leaves continue this issue. Too much nutes perhaps?

Today was their plain water day, using floranova, thinking on their next feed day to cut back in half the nutes.

Attachments

• IMG_20200602_090725.jpg
    IMG_20200602_090725.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20200602_080612.jpg
    IMG_20200602_080612.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 32
Some of my leaves on two plants are hooked down and very dark in color, looking almost burnt.

Soil grow, autos, 220 watt LED about 12-14" above plant.

I had a heat issue for two days until I relocated the tent but seems the leaves continue this issue. Too much nutes perhaps?

Today was their plain water day, using floranova, thinking on their next feed day to cut back in half the nutes.
@MochaBud, I'm thinking nitrogen toxicity, but you're much better at this then I lol.
@Rexer is correct, and so are you, always go with your gut :thumb: dark green hooked claw is the sign of N tox and don't feed until claws go away :thumb:

EDIT: You still want to water her though :rofl: just don't feed until those claws straighten out :thumb:

@MochaBud, I'm thinking nitrogen toxicity, but you're much better at this then I lol.
Forgot to say, thanks for tagging me :passitleft:and BTW N tox looks pretty much the same in organic soil, Fox Farms soil, DWC, coco coir, hempy, and areoponics ...sorry that's all I can list that I've tried, and I love a good soil the best :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom