Help I'm new

abetrain

Ok I am totally new, I have been reading as much as I can trying to educate myself. However, so much I still need explained. I have 2 clones I bought from the co-op. I transplanted them from the styrofaom cup to a 2 gallon pot. I have a strawberry cough and a sour grape. I have used Gardeners Gold potting soil, ( my wife had it on hand ). I transplanted them on Monday and the strawberry is turn brown right on the tips of the leaves, is this just shock from the transplant or am I missing something. I have not added any nutes yet. I have fox farm, grow big and big bloom. I thought I understood not to give any nutrients the first week after the transplant. Now these 2 girls are hopefully gonna become outdoor plants in a nice large tub that can be moved in needed. Any info would be grateful. Right now the only lighting I am using is an undercounter flouro. If anymore info is needed just let me know. Thx

Thanks very much. I have moved the plants and added more light. 11,200 lumens. the fan is on it and hopefully it will rebound ok.

Back
Top Bottom