Help, i'm panicking!

caledonian k

My friend has got 3 vanilla kush just finished their 2nd 18hr light cycle, the seedlings are 60mm in height, and 80mm from 2 15 watt fluorescant bulbs, he reckons this is not normal and that A, the plants are not close enough to the light and are stretching for it. Or B, there is too much light and the plants are being over stimulated.

I think all is cool and the gang, who's right?

This is his 1st time and there is a definite hint of 1st time panic. any advice would be appreciated.

My friend has got 3 vanilla kush just finished their 2nd 18hr light cycle, the seedlings are 60mm in height, and 80mm from 2 15 watt fluorescant bulbs, he reckons this is not normal and that A, the plants are not close enough to the light and are stretching for it. Or B, there is too much light and the plants are being over stimulated.

I think all is cool and the gang, who's right?

This is his 1st time and there is a definite hint of 1st time panic. any advice would be appreciated.

Pics would be good, they are 2 days old? almost 2 inches tall? whats the problem?

HighDive is 100% correct

everything sounds good, and dont be afraid of the CFLs, you can put those things incredibly close (and you will need to because CFLs do not have the same penetration power of say, an HPS lamp) to the tops of the ladies ;)

Back
Top Bottom