Help, is this Cal deficiency or something else?

BigDog

Week 6 of flowering, this is a Sativa in potted in hydromix and hand watered with Foxfarms nutes and ph adjusted to 6.2

I'm starting to see a lot of small spots towards the center of the leaves. I have added Cal Mag to the last two feedings, but I'm not sure its helping.Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks!

Please excuse the crappy cell phone pic!:

Sativa_TD1.jpg

Honestly mine did the same thing....I also added some cal/mag and they finished just fine.....I also gave mine a tad more nitro....too...:peace:

Honestly mine did the same thing....I also added some cal/mag and they finished just fine.....I also gave mine a tad more nitro....too...:peace:

Did the spots continue to spread after you started feeding it Cal Mag? I'm just curious as I have at least 6-8 weeks of flowering to go for this particular plant.

thanks!

Well dog....I didn't have anymore spreading...NO....those leaves stayed like that and who cared....it must have worked...my plants came out really beautiful....with full buds...my plants were a Sativa like yours are.....I would go ahead and give them the cal/mag.... 1/2 dose and a grow big....since you've got the foxfarms on hand.....they loved it when I did it.....hope this helps..I know that you gOt 6 weeks left and they will be fine...:thumb:

what have u been feeding them up to this point

I have been feeding them according to the FoxFarms hydro schedule. The only difference is that I am using the regular Grow Big and not the hydro version (can't find it around here). The water/nutrient mixture usually ends up between 6.0 and 6.2 without adjusting, and that is what they are getting. The plants are in 7 gallon smart pots.

The last two feedings I have also added cal mag at the recommended rate. They are being fed on Mondays and Weds, and on Friday they get plain pH adjusted water. The bigger plants are getting about a gallon each, but I'm going to increase that so I get a little more runoff (this is the last time I use 7 Gal pots!).

Well dog....I didn't have anymore spreading...NO....those leaves stayed like that and who cared....it must have worked...my plants came out really beautiful....with full buds...my plants were a Sativa like yours are.....I would go ahead and give them the cal/mag.... 1/2 dose and a grow big....since you've got the foxfarms on hand.....they loved it when I did it.....hope this helps..I know that you gOt 6 weeks left and they will be fine...:thumb:

Thanks for the good news. I am going to keep my eye on this, hopefully it won't spread. The other plants in this batch (all indicas) are looking ok without the spots.

Back
Top Bottom