help! just put rooted clones in aeroponic - 90 degrees, the plant looks sad!

dr. jones

hey everyone, i'm in a real tough spot right now-

I just received 6 clones, a mix of bubble gum and blue dream clones. The fella i got them from was kind enough to get some rooted clones for me, woo hoo!

I put them in my DIY bubbleponic system, roots in the bottom 1/3 of the cup, covered with hydroton, stabilized with a rockwool starter.

I have my hps about 2 feet from the plants, set at 250 watt (Lumatek 400 watt dialed back) When I hold my palm out at the level of the plant, the temp does not feel bad, but man, these plants look miserable!

I have put 1/2 strength nutes (GH flora series) and supertrive in the res, but I am just worried as hell that if I leave the light on over night i am going to have nothing but charred plants.

I have a fan blowing above the plants, basically across the bottom of the light.

I really want these plants to make it, but I am worried as hell- do I pull the lamp and let these little ladies cool down and acclimate? Or do I just let them go overnight and hope for the best?

Help! Any and all help greatly appreciated...

I have the AC blasting, and the temp is down to 86. I have a wet towel on top of the res in between the plants to increase moisture.

Thanks everyone

:(

Back
Top Bottom