help me decide!

VitaminGreen

Hey y'all. About to drop some money on some beans from Herbie's. I am drf going to get HSO Blue Dream. I want a good sativa/heavy leaning sativa and a super strong indica. I was looking at HSO Amherst sour D and greenhouse SLH...I am really looking for classic everygrower should try these once in their lifetime strains. Any advice or past experience is much appreciated. Please post not only the strain but the company. I was alos lookking into TGA, but will only be able to afford pick n mixes so regs are iffy unless its a strain that I can breed into almost anything else. Rez's kosher kush looks nice, and a I was thinkinga good WW? Idk just post whatever!:Namaste::peace:

SLH by Greenhouse Seeds is a solid sativa-dominant strain. I got some Cat Piss pheno budz as a gift, and after half a joint I'm done. It can even give you a headache at times. But if you're looking for some good sativas, I'd go and check what Ace Seeds or Cannabiogen have on offer. They carry Panama, Colombian, Malawi Gold, Double Thai, Destroyer and so on. You won't be disappointed for sure.

HSO on the other hand is a solid vendor. Most of their "rare" seeds are S1, but the quality is there as I proved it with my Green Crack, another great sativa-dominant strain if you ask me. I also got their Trainwreck going and expect it to be excellent smoke. The only thing you need to remember about S1 seeds is that you're always gonna get many phenos from them as they're technically F2, so you might, but you don't have to get anything resembling original clone.

Ah, super indicas as far as I know would be: L.A. Confidential, Granddaddy Purple, Master Kush, Aurora Indica.
Hope that helps :Namaste:

I'm pretty sure herbie's carries Ghost Train Haze #1 from Rare Dankness. IMO, if there's one "gotta grow it once in your lifetime" sativa dominant strain to recommend, that is the one.

Okay, I was also trying to find a high cbd strain, but didn't really know the difference between critical mass or shark shock. I wanted pennywise but good lord TGA is expensive!

Okay, I was also trying to find a high cbd strain, but didn't really know the difference between critical mass or shark shock. I wanted pennywise but good lord TGA is expensive!

i got blue dream from HSO going now and its great..if u want some cheap seeds that is great quaility herb then go with FEMALE SEEDS..they have some dank seeds for a cheap price..i have got better plants from female then i have from 150$ seeds..bomb seeds are always great stuff..berry bomb,bomb thc and cherry bomb are blow u in the creek type buzz and they yeild heavy

Back
Top Bottom