Help Me Find The Right Strain

delta.9

I'm looking to buy some seeds online for an outdoor grow. I am looking for a Sativa that is hearty and pest resistant (for outdoor grow). I want a clear high rather than stoney. Something where I could go into work (I do marketing) and function. I have ADD and when I smoke strains like the one(s) I'm trying to explain, I think a lot clearer. Self-medicating FTW!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Links to the seeds would be even better! :adore:

Yeah, an easier plant is probably a good thing for 2 reasons. 1, I don't have time to sit out there and baby em as I would like to and 2, this is only my 3rd outdoor grow. Thanks for the names bud! :headbanger:

Haha, I was just logging in to update that as I just realized I had forgotten to mention that. I live in a hot and dry climate, so something that is heat resistant would be in order.

I ended up buying Satori and Sadhu (Mandala seeds) from Willy Banjo. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

Thanks for the help.

D9

Well, Willy Banjo doesn't ship to where I am, so I ordered from another place...forgot the name but they were way cheaper anyway. They arrived today, all in tact and I'm friggin stoked!!!!! :clap: :yummy: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom