New Order! help me chose strains! :)

when i start i think i will go with this hindu kush jock horror white widow it will be done with cfl light 8-100w - 2-300w :ganjamon: :surf: :slide:

i think i'll go with :)

* Arjan's Haze #1
* White Widow
* A.M.S
* White Rhino
* Arjan's Haze #3
* El Nino
* Train Wreck
* Lemon Skunk
* Cheese
* Church

but i'm open to suggestions! all are going outdoor.
i hav cheese, church, el nino, white widow, big bang from g h s , order from autt seed bank and they are doing fine N/L is a good one to

i orderd from atitud 2 days ago!
* Arjan's Haze #1
* White Widow
* A.M.S
* White Rhino
* Arjan's Haze #3
* El Nino
* Train Wreck
* Lemon Skunk
* Cheese
* Church
and it will arrive this week! can't wait to start also orderd nuts from atami !!!
including atami soil a+b for grow and bloom and atami XL wich is a soil booster for grow and bloom and atami pk 13-14 !
thats all i need since its a completion for my already mixed soil with compost
my lowryder 2# plants (3 and 1 disel ryder wich is kinda the same overall) are day 25 and already started flowering ! they will get the atami B, XL and pk13-14 right away while my big bangs (6 plants) will get only atami A and XL they still have a long way to go till october, and the new 10 multistrains grow will be planted in soil mix with compost and get atami grow and xl right after 3 weeks, all the strains i orderd have color coating from green house so this coating contains a booster for the roots so i wont use any roots booster for the first week maybe i will use the atami xl insted as it includes a root stimulator as well, well wish me luck overall everything i planted till now is growing outdoor and i get amazing performance for both lowryder 2# and the big bangs, they are green monsters and super helthy!

Back
Top Bottom