Help Me Pick

GenYHippie

Ok the noob is back :). My solo shipped out (being fedex'd out of Texas) so I want to place my dispensary order soon so they arrive close together. In my reading on here and across the net ive gathered up a few strains that people said were helpful for nausea in particular. Now I need to narrow it down as I only have about $60 to spend and want to get a good variety. They average around $15 - $22 a gram so I can get a few.

Here is the list of products ive come up with though feel free to add any you have experience with and I will check in with the dispensaries in the area.

Sour Diesel (bud and keif)
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies
Blue Dream
Maui OG
Purple Sour Diesel
OG Keif
Jilly Bean Bubble Hash

As a newbie who has never smoked or inhaled ive read some can be harsher than others. I would like to give myself the best odds for a good first experience an wonder what you all would recommend :). Like I said if you know of another good strain for nausea that isn't to harsh and wont send me flying (never had any recreation experience of any kind so being high kinda freaks me out right now) please chime in.

Oh an I listed the keif and hash on their since I have read about people getting better results sandwiching them with other buds. So advice on that welcome as well :)

Back
Top Bottom