Keif storage

Jri5002

Is there a good non-stick place to stash my keif.... besides the bottom of my grinder. If I leave the keif in the grinder I end up smoking it...but I figure if I put the keif in something else I could store it until I have enough for hash. any ideas?

Stick with a glass container of some kind. You will lose some of it regardless, but the glass is the best way to go.

Yep glass is the best. If it gets stuck to the glass, put it in the freezer for a while.

Yeah glass is the best way to go. You can usually find small glass vials ranging in sizes from any well stocked headshop. Another option is to find a school supply store or science store and look in their lab equipment secion for glassware and you can usually find small glass containers in there.

just leave it in the kief container and gain some self control.

go with glass. you can use some brands of nail polish containers or small mustard jars depending on how much kief you have.

Good luck on your kief/hash adventures... let us know how it turns out :peace:

Go to your local headshop and purchase some glass vials. In a pinch I've used an empty film canister. The worst that happens with that is you have to brush the kief stuck to the bottom and sides out with a fine bristled paint brush.

Suprised no one has mentioned a keif box. They are the best way to harvest and store your keif. Once I get the lucite in the box throughly covered with keif, I put it in my pollen press and make some hash.

RooRman said:
Suprised no one has mentioned a keif box. They are the best way to harvest and store your keif. Once I get the lucite in the box throughly covered with keif, I put it in my pollen press and make some hash.

I've wanted a pollen press for awhile but I haven't been able to find one around. I'll probably just order one.

But anyways, I withdraw my previous statement, as I lightly busted the remaining three grams of the eighth I got at noon, and got a fair amount of keif myself. In a similar situation, I decided to pack a small bowl of herb and cover it with half of the keif and smoked it and left the rest in the lid of my Toastmaster for later on. I finished the bowl about five minutes ago, and I feel quite nice. My advice now: smoke half and save half each time.

This may require a seprate thread... but does anyone have any methods from removing/collecting keif off of a baggie? A friends dad said to stick a piece of partly chewed gum in the bag to gather it then just continue to chew it but that seems like such a waste... id much rather smoke:cool:

Gum? That's retarded. Get a razor blade, all you have to do is place the blade at an angle and scrape.

Whats the difference between if its kief and hash? Isn't it the same potency correct me if I am wrong but thatd mean you could just smoke it. But for bud I have various jelly jars and they make it smell better. My strawberry jelly jar is the best smelling because I usually get fruity bud. I have this one container that about 2" tall maybe 2.5" and its like the size of a pepperoni around. Its awesome for storing like super fine shake and kief when I have it.

Back
Top Bottom