Help me upload a picture please!

skinny minnie

I have been trying to upload pics for a while now, i find gallery n upload pic the write in box n pic which cat, but there is no button to find file on pc?? why is my button to pic the pics not there??

anyone plz help me :)

Does the screen look like this
capture-20130724-001100.png

?

i dont no how many times i need to say same thing :) the option for select files to down load is not there,

i click gallery then upload pics, then i choose a cat, then i go down the page to select files but i cant!

i also upload the same pics to another site n its working ok

i have 100 meg internet i have no traffic management and i use adobe alot :)

i dont no how to do a screen shot but its the same screen as on all the help pages except the select files to download option is not there :)

Hi Skinny Minnie,

Just wanted to check up and see if the issue has resolved for you?

:Namaste:

i dont no how many times i need to say same thing :) the option for select files to down load is not there,

i click gallery then upload pics, then i choose a cat, then i go down the page to select files but i cant!

i dont no how to do a screen shot but its the same screen as on all the help pages except the select files to download option is not there :)

no, i haven't been able to do pics since i joined :(

the select files to download button is just not there, everything else is ok just dont have that button :)

If you can provide the following data, then we can help you.

Operating system, browser type and version number, anti-virus program and version number and a screenshot of the page you are seeing.

Otherwise we have no idea how to replicate your issue and/or trouble shoot it. :thumb:

Dont pick a cat or do anything with the pic.

Don't click or unclick anything just click on the rectangular buttons .

Do this at the bottom of each page;

Select file (pick your photo from your pc)

Upload

A new page will load.

Scroll to bottom

Process

The Gallery page will open.

Then click on thumbnail and see big pic.

Try this please :xmas:

I have managed to get a profile pic on of my 2 female plants, 1 is a auto, i have added 4 pics but not sure where they went :)

THE SELECT FILES button is not there :) i have tryed that :) thanks though

Back
Top Bottom