Help me?

EXMania

Heyhey, im planning on someday growing a few plants.. id like to know howmuch it costs to get some good plants growing.. equipment etc... (not including the actual plants...) but everything but the plants.. fans.. fertalizers etc etc... im planning on planting about 10 seeds at a time..

Im also in canada so if you can explain it in canadian currency it would be great but if not then its ok i can make the estimates from american to canadian :)

i could help u with this but im going to need a little more info? for instance what kind of grow soil/hydro, inside/out side,what kind of space do you have are you planing on growing indica/sativa, and what kind of lighting floro./hid? these are some of the things that would help me help you!

krippy :allgood:

Well it wont cost very much to grow a supply for your own personal use, but if you plan on selling then you'll have to dig into you wallet. I use 2, 3 foot long regular flourescent lights. Those cost about $15 each. A heater fan does help and a cheap one costs about $10-$15, and a cheap one will work fine. For soil I'd pick up some seed starting soil which you can buy at any place that sells plant growing equipment. The soil will cost about $5 at the most. Fertilizer wont cost too much, like around $25 but i'm guessing and some good fert. for Cannabis growing is either eco-grow or Rapid-grow. The containers will cost like $2 each but it depends on what size container you buy. Start the seeds in a smaller pot and then when they are too big for that then carefully move them into a bigger pot with the same soil in it. If you live in like California, Florida, or some southern warm states them you can move them outside once they get big but make sure they don't have too much of a change. I wouldn't plant 10 seeds at once unless you are going to spread them out evenly or else there wont be enough nutrients for all the sprouts and some will die or even all of them. Growing Cannabis isn't expensive unless you want to grow major huge plants or have a entire garden. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom