Help my medicine is sick!

Twinkie

8-29-11_010-1.jpg
8-29-11_022-1.jpg
8-29-11_020-1.jpg
8-29-11_023-1.jpg
I am pretty sure my medical mj plants have this grey stuff on the leaves. i am pretty sure i have thripe. I used home & garden for veggies & fruit. The plants are really looking sick. This is my first attemp at growing. i also sprayed for powdery mildew just in case. Also i have a split in the stalk??

THANX TWINKIE

I would try to close that split in the stalk if possible, or keep it clean as much as possible. Consider spraying it with H202 to help keep it safe from more infection.

You look like you got PM and possibly spider-mites.

I recommend SNS-217 & SNS-244 apply this 1-2 times a week.

What are your temps and humidity?

Do i make a bandage of sorts to fix the stalk cover it up and with what i know u suggested a chemical but i am all organic so i dont want to use chemicals. currently i am spraying for mites & pest every 3 days and i sprayed for the powdery mildew with. There are pre flowers on the plants is this going to effect on the production? any and all help is grateful PEACE!

Do i make a bandage of sorts to fix the stalk cover it up and with what i know u suggested a chemical but i am all organic so i dont want to use chemicals. currently i am spraying for mites & pest every 3 days and i sprayed for the powdery mildew with. There are pre flowers on the plants is this going to effect on the production? any and all help is grateful PEACE!

I think all of the Sierra Natural Science products are GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials. Don't see where they claim organic, but should be good enough (IMNSHO).

The bandage should be something soft and pliable, but non-organic (no mildew or mold), might want to dab some hydrogen peroxide on it first (disinfectant). I might try a small band-aide with the padding removed.

Back
Top Bottom