Powdery Mildew during flower stage. Please help!

DT420

Hi I will start out by saying that I have been searching but cannot find my answer, to try not offend people by asking the same thing over and over. lol

I am into my 5th week of flowering and am expecting 5 more weeks to harvest. My Rh stays between 49-54% with temps averaging 73 - 76 degrees Fahrenheit. I have found that I have powdery mildew spread through out the lower canopy.

My question is that I went to the local grow store and talked to them there and ended up purchasing Bondie sulfur dust. Will this be ok to use on my plants as a spray to eliminate the powdery mildew? Also what ratio to use?

Thank you in advance!

Untitled-16.jpg

You can also try a milk water foliar which helps kill powdery mildew..

take 1L reverse osmosis water
mix 1:10 ratio, milk to water
add 1 spoonful of powdered cinnamon
add 1 spoonful of powdered garlic..

Remove all leaves that are infected, spray all the leaves with the solution above....repeat every 3-4 days for a week or 2... Try not to spray any of your buds though, just the leaves. Also, get some lysol or bleach water and wipe down all of your grow area walls, floors, pots and anything that "spores" can rest on and hide in...

I have never dealt with it in flowering, but this above approach worked well for me in veg...

Hope other's chime in as well, I would like to see others comments...

also

-keep humidity lower than 50%
-foliar spray in mornings before lights on, not at night when lights go off
-make sure you have good airflow in your canopy
-water in the mornings

Well I went ahead and sprayed them with the sulfur spray that I bought, mixed at a ratio of 3 tbs : 1 gallon of water. Hopefully it won't hurt them, we will find out!

Back
Top Bottom