Help are my plants dieing?

Twinkie

My babies started out great grew like well a weed. then i noticed a grey substance on the leaves. i didnt kniow what to do so it stayed like that for about 3 weeks. I was told it needed attention. So i sprayed it with actinovate for pm. Then i got mites so i sprayed that with safer 3 in 1 garden spray for fruits and veggies can use up to day you pick. But that didnt seem to work so i gor some mighty wash. They are really looking sick maybe from all the treaments they have received. But it looks like it needs some kind of nutrient the leaves are turning yellow and some of them are just drying up. What can i do i need this for medical reason and i cant afford street prices or dispensory prices. I need to produce my own medicine so please help. Thanx Twinkie
9-11-11_015_edited.JPG
9-11-11_021_edited.JPG
8-29-11_004-2.jpg
9-11-11_011_edited.JPG

Looks like nute lockout caused by a pH imbalance. Do you have a pH meter to test the runoff water after a fresh water watering?

You are looking for between 6.2 and 6.8 for potted plant runoff. That is the ideal range for Cannabis. I assume lockout unless you have not been using any kind of plant food mixed with your water.

Need more info to help further.

Fastest cure for bad soil is to transplant into a much larger pot. I try to double the volume for a transplant to fix bad soil pH. If it is in a 3 gallon, then transplant into a 5 or 6 gallon.

Bringing a low or high soil pH back into range can take as long as 10 days, and most growers don't want to wait that long to see an improvement. A transplant can show improvement in as little as 36 to 48 hours. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Yea I think it is in lockout, i think i used bad soil black gold all purpose potting soil that has peat moss in it and slow releasing nutes UGH! another mistake how do i know what nutes they need since it has some releasing into the soil. But i flushed them with a product that
gets rid of the salt and will bring food in at half strength 4 a while & see if that helps.

Thanx:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom