Help Need Exact Diagnosis For This Sexy Kush

also well im still kind of on a budget i came a long way and have some real nice equipment but to have it all i still need a water chiller and now because of this a RO system. i already have a water chiller picked out but what system would you recommend for someone like me at my current size.

my current size is 9 plants but i will need something that will be suitable for 12 plants which is what i will be finalized at. each plant has its own 5 gallon bucket all in rdwc with a 35 gallon res so say 80 gallons in total. would this be suitable? Amazon.ca

well we all know for sure that it was a calcium / magnesium deficiency / ph problem. but i found the root of the problem and i think the pictures i will attach will speak for themselves.

i moved around 8 months ago and managed to squeeze in a quick grow and i noticed how always i barely had to use any ph down because the tap water was like 7.0 ph and the nutes would take the ph down perfect at 6.0 ph. but my last grow on the last 2-3 weeks before harvest i noticed i was having to add like 3-5ml of ph down lmfao!!! to get it to 5.5 to 6.0 ph. and through this whole grow the same thing... add 3-5ml of ph down to get 5.5 to 6.0 ph.

well now i see why. my ph meter is reading 8.37 in my nutrient solution while the liquid ph container is showing a perfect color of 6.0 to 6.5 ph.

#nevertrustdigitalmeters
#backupphreadings
#doublechecktriplecheck

i flushed the whole system and cleaned the res and then i topped up with just over 60 gallons of perfect 6.0 ph nutrient solution.

thanks for all the help in input guys. now i can go into the new year on the right foot!

Attachments

• IMG_20181231_213202833.jpg
    IMG_20181231_213202833.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom