Help! Need to pass this urine test!

tokin247365

PLEASE HELP! I'm so stressed! I have a urine test in 2 weeks that I NEED to pass. The situation is this, I'm on hydrocodone for arthritis, and my doctor won't give my a new prescription if there's weed in my system. I weigh 220lbs., 5'6", I smoked 3 days ago, I smoke moderate quality, 6 out 7 days a week, and usually smoke a few times each day. I can't do much exercise due to my arthritis. I've been on several vitamin supplements, Vit. D, Vit. C, Vit. B12, and niacin, and have increased my Vit. C and niacin to help detox already. I plan on flushing with water for a few days prior to the test. My concern is that I'm worried if I detox too much trying to get the weed out of my system, will it also remove the traces of the opiates from the hydrocodone? What else can I do to just get the THC out? I take my pain meds daily, as prescribed, so they should be still detectable at the time of test right? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help!

opiods? just take a different opiod that's over the counter. the metabolites are the same for all opiates. trust me, I got this from a toxicologist. ;) but the same person also told me there is no sure fire reliable way to hide cannabis use in urine tests. your better off getting fake urine or someone else's. they wont test for DNA to ensure its not synthetic and to test hormone levels to determine gender is really expensive so they never do it.

Back
Top Bottom