Help needed

grayj213

growing northern lights in DWC set up did a water/nutrient change on Monday water temp 67 deg ph 5.7 using gh 3part anyway plants are in week 5/6 of flowering they were doing fine anyway I decided to trim off the fan leaves yesterday when I checked the plants the a lot of the leaves had turned white and are drying out
was this a result of trimming the fan leaves and is there anything I can do?
any help is appreciated

What Strain is it - northern lights
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly indicia
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 5/6 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 5gal individual buckets no res
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 65-70
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydroton
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 300 watt led advanced ds
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75 lights on
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.5 and let it rise to 6
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GH 3 part
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4x6

trimmed off fan leaves and a few days later the rest of the leaves lost all color and are drying out and getting crispy. Is this the result of trimming the fan leaves everything was fine until the trim. This is my first grow just wanted to know if I ruined it
thanks

You did something and something else happened. I'd bet a small wager that trimming the leaves did it. You can trim leaves, a lot of folks do it, and it works for them. But you need to know how much and when to make sure you don't hurt the plants.

It is also possible something else is the cause, it would be very helpful to give us more information on your grow. In my sig is a link to a post that describes one of the better ways to get good help. Follow that and we'll see what we can come up with.

At the moment I would just keep going for a few days to a week. You should know by then if you killed them or just maimed them. They are fairly resilient.

thanks I will try to post a pic but not really sure I can do that. But I do think it was the trimming of the fan leaves. I changed the nutes again yesterday and will wait and see. I really appreciate the help prarie.

Back
Top Bottom