leaf curling some nute burn lots of pics need help

Poke Smot

my plant is around 5 months and 2 months into budding very slow grower i have them in DWC bubble system and a 400w hps air cooled fan always running temps around 75-80 degrees nutes at 1650ppm fell from 1800ppm the ph is right on 5.8-5.7 and is still inch higher on one branch keeps growing up. i have leaves curling at the side tips upwards look at the pic and please help me

curl_leaf_002.jpg

curl_leaf_001.jpg

curl_leaf_005.jpg

curl_leaf_006.jpg

roots look good little dark black just a little near the net pot yesterday i added some peroxcide with a siringe spraying the roots with around 20 ml as for the ph it likes to go up slowly fast near the third week of the bucket not being cleaned.

ok,
was looking at your pics, and they were twins of a couple of my plants...what i did was look at soil first, since now that is what i'm using....it had miracle gro in it....so i repotted, wizard soil, watered plain for a wk+...kept on the dry side..also i checked the roots, a little damaged but servicable...then after ten days, i started using a liquid fert,for the aeroponics i would like to try soon...seems to have worked as it is in bud and healthy now....i am thinking about going to one complete system for ferts, veg,to bud and clone....any referrals out there that work, or any idea what it actually was...or what i did that solved the problem...
i have kept a complete journal with pics....thank you...granny doc

^^What he said. I thin the nutes are a bit strong. See if you can get that temp down, like 5 degrees even. And 1 foot away for a 400 watt sounds a little too close to me.

Back
Top Bottom