Help! One week from harvest- CO floods?

Miss Tasty

image4486.jpg

View image in gallery

I am growing outside and my plants started getting this rusty color it's not on the veins, and some of the buds are starting to be effected. The leaves are also curling. I was just hit with all the flooding in colorado, I did cover my plants after a bit of rain. I don't know if the rain water had to high of a ph and that is why this is happening? I don't know if I should do a flush with one week to harvest? I am having a hard time identifying any particular deficiency. Any one seen this
image4485.jpg

View image in gallery[/center]

They just had to much rain, I don't live where it was really bad but it did rain like 6 days straight after the 2nd or 3rd day I covered with tarps. Do you have any ideas? Thank you in advance

They probably just need to dry out for a bit. Since you are one week from harvest, I would think that they have been flushed well enough from the recent rains. Remove the tarps if you haven't already and let them soak in the fresh air and sun and let them dry out and finish. You might need to delay the harvest for another week or so to let them recover but I wouldn't worry too much, they could be in far worse condition. They are bound to be damaged to some degree given the conditions they experienced and you will probably need to trim away that damage during harvest, but it doesn't look to be any where near a total loss.

high! I am also from Co. I was fortunate not tobe in the flood zones but I did get rain about everyday for a week or so. the rain didn't affect my plants that are outside. in fact I just got done harvesting one of my ladies and she smokes good. your plants should be alright until u harvest but if u wanna gve em some light organic nutes u can to. I gave my lady a feeding with full strength about a week b4 harvest and she doesn't taste harsh.

Back
Top Bottom