Help please I have a question for those that know

TheEternalOne

Need to get temp down about 10+f

If i have a 120x120x200 tent, a 4" extractor fan, 12" desk fan running, but temps are way too high with just a 400mh when tent sealed (never mind when the 600hps moves in), i most likely need a intake fan setup for cool air coming in but what size would be enough for the size tent or is bigger just better ??

p.s. would it be a good idea to get a air cooled hood/tube aswell or would the intake just be enough ??

Thanks in advance..

re: Help please I have a question for those that know.

I would agree with Big Budha.

More likely use the 4" fan for intake...

Oh ye it always best to vent exhaust out side of the grow room/tent where it is located ideally out side of the building or another room etc

re: Help please I have a question for those that know.

Thanks to all of you for the quick replies :high-five:

So a new 6" fan will do, is that to replace the 4" as main extraction ? or add with for an intake ?

Iv read that cool tubes dont distribute the heat very good ? would air hoods be better or same ?

current temps are 79f (rh 50) with tent door half open, as if tent is fully sealed it goes to 87f ! but rh is alot better.
also im 2nd week of planted cuttings so the smell isnt really an issue with door open yet but iv heard the flower stage is a different matter for smell

Back
Top Bottom